Fraud & Financial Crime
False accounting is one of the fraud and financial crime defence services provided by Ashmans Solicitors. There are many ways in which false accounting can affect you, whether you are the owner of a business or an employee who has been accused of false accounting.
Whatever the circumstances, you are facing a worrying and stressful time and if you are the owner of a business who has been accused of false accounting, it may have an extremely detrimental effect on your business.
There are a number of ways in which false accounting can be indicated. These are:
- Changing accounts to get funding from a bank
- Changing accounts to show better profits
- Changing accounts to hide losses
- Changing accounts to increase share price
- Changing accounts to get a performance bonus
- Changing accounts to cover up other issues like theft
Whatever the circumstances of false accounting, it is a serious charge and you will need to take advice from an experienced criminal fraud defence solicitor as early as possible.
How Can Ashmans Solicitors Help?
Ashmans Solicitors do understand what you are going through and that you need help. We can provide you with that help. We understand the situation you are in and the stress you are under too. We assure you that we will use all of our expertise to achieve the very best outcome possible for you.
If you need help whilst you are at the police station you can contact a solicitor of your choice free of charge, regardless of your financial status, so call us now on 03330 096 275.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.