Fraud & Financial Crime
Ashmans Solicitors offers legal aid for fraud and financial crime cases involving counterfeiting. This describes activities involving the production of fake items to be sold (or generally presented) as genuine.
According to criminal law, counterfeiting is considered separately from other types of forgery because of the amount of technical skill often required to manufacture counterfeit goods.
Counterfeiting includes the manufacture of false
- Consumer goods
Counterfeiting is a serious offence and if charged, you could be facing time in prison. We understand that you will be concerned and worried about what the future holds for you if you have been charged with these offences.
Whether you are facing charges for counterfeiting money or goods such as trainers, handbags or even electrical components, you are facing serious fraud offences, with a probable prison term. Contact us today so we can help.
How Can We Help?
If you are facing counterfeiting charges you should get immediate advice from a specialist Fraud Defence Solicitor. If you are at a police station you are allowed free and independent legal advice from a solicitor of your choice, regardless of your financial situation, so you should call us immediately on 03330 096 275.
There is no denying that that law is complicated, but we will explain clearly the charges you are facing, the consequences and what will happen next and we will do this using only plain and simple language, with no legal jargon at all.
Why Choose Ashmans Solicitors?
The most important thing for you to know is that you have a skilled, professional and experienced team working for you on your defence and with Ashmans Solicitors, you have one of the best.
Using experienced solicitors, barristers and case workers, we will build your case and because we are proactive in our approach, we will look at every angle and leave no stone unturned meaning you have the best chance of an improved outcome.
With 24 hour nationwide coverage in England or Wales, we have an experienced Fraud Defence Solicitor available for you whenever and wherever you need us. The cost of instructing a solicitor will always be a worry, but we offer very competitive rates and there may be the option of fixed fees, depending on the circumstances of your case.
Counterfeiting is a serious offence so call us now and don’t leave your future to chance.
Why Choose Us?
Whether your legal problem is relating to fraud, criminal law, motoring offences or personal injury, we can help and there are a number of reasons why you should choose us.
- We have specialist Fraud Defence solicitors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so no matter when you need us, we can be there to give you the expert advice you need.
- Once you have instructed us we will select an experienced barrister, who is based nearby, and arrange a conference with them so you can be clear about your prospects
- Ashmans Solicitors has built a reputation as a leading criminal fraud defence practice, which means that we can put all of our experience behind you and make sure that we get you the best possible outcome, whatever fraud charges you are facing
- Because we have nationwide coverage, it doesn’t matter where you are in England or Wales, we can help you
- By being meticulous and not leaving any stone unturned when preparing your case, we are more likely to have found anything which may mitigate your charges and help your case
- If you are facing Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) proceedings following a conviction for fraud we will be able to help you to reduce the impact on you and your family using our skilled team to prepare for the hearing.